It’s #WorkersWednesday! This means every wednesday, an employee of the Tentamus Group is introduced in this category.
For today we chose to introduce Hagar to you. She grew up in Israel and is now living in Berlin (Germany).
You & Tentamus
1. Please introduce yourself briefly and tell us in which department you work.
I’m 28 years old and married for 3 years. I grow up in Israel and moved to Berlin with my husband in 2016.
I’ve worked for 8 years in the IT field as system administrator, team leader and a project leader. I’ve joined Tentamus IT department in September 2016 and currently leading our main project – LIMS2.
2. How does your daily workday look like?
Managing the project and the team tasks, follow-up on due date, meeting with our laboratories, receive and plan new requirements.
3. Can you remember your first week here? How did you find it at your new workplace?
My first week was full of excitement and learning. I remember being worried about the German language barrier and I remember my awesome colleagues doing their best to make me feel part of them.
4. What do you like most about your job?
The people, my team and the challenging work.
5. What would you tell potential applicants?
Team work, professional work and challenging work is here!
6. What superpower would make your work more enjoyable?
Making the sun shine
These 3 hashtags describe me best:
#EnjoyLife | #FamilyComesFirst | #DoOnlyWhatMakesYouHappy
My 3 hashtags to Tentamus:
#Quality | #ITRole | #LIMS2