Almost every Wednesday, we would like to introduce an employee of the Tentamus Group in this category. Today, we would like to tell you a little bit more about Carmen and her job at LAB | Bio-clinical Analytical Laboratory.
Have fun reading her interview!
You & Tentamus
1. Please introduce yourself briefly and tell us in which department you work.
I started working at LAB in August 2014. At that time, I was in the Samples Receipt Department where I learnt to improve working methods and how to provide a better customer service. Last year, I joined the Environmental Department where I organize the sampling and elaborate environmental reports.
2. How does your daily workday look like?
First, I check my emails to solve any incidences about sampling or with customers. But, what I like the most and takes the majority of my time is making Environmental reports about, for instance, air or water quality.
3. Can you remember your first week here? How did you find it at your new workplace?
It was hard for me because I had to develop such a variety of tasks in a short term, but luckily, my colleagues were very kind and they made it easy.
4. What do you like most about your job?
Costumer friendliness – it is just so much fun working with our clients. It feels very familiar.
5. What would you tell potential applicants?
They should be open-minded people in order to learn many new things and they don’t need to be worried about the work environment – they will find great friends here.
6. What superpower would make your work more enjoyable?
These 3 hashtags describe me best:
My 3 hashtags to Tentamus: