It’s finally that time again: #WorkersWednesday!
Almost every Wednesday, an employee of the Tentamus Group is introduced in this category. Today, we would like to introduce Alessandra from Tentamus Agriparadigma to you.
You & Tentamus
1. Please introduce yourself briefly and tell us in which department you work.
My name is Alessandra and I’m Responsible of Acceptance and Technical Assistance. My department takes care of accepting the samples to be analysed and follows all the requests/problems of the customers.
I coordinate my super team and I have direct contact with customers. I am the link between the customers, the technical departments and our sale managers.
2. How does your daily workday look like?
My working day is made of e mails, phone calls and a lot of communication with customers and colleagues. I love doing all this.
3. Can you remember your first week here? How did you find it at your new workplace?
I started working in Agriparadigma in 2001 as an analyst. When we became Tentamus I was in the current department. Thanks to Tentamus I grew up and I immediately realized I would have had the chance to experience big change and progress.
4. What do you like most about your job?
I like the contact with costumers and I do my best to satisfy all their requests.
5. What would you tell potential applicants?
I would say that working in my team is very stimulating but it requires calm and patience
6. What superpower would make your work more enjoyable?
The superpower of reading in other peoples’ mind.
These 3 hashtags describe me best:
#thepowerofpositivethinking #lovemyjob #smileeveryday
My 3 hashtags to Tentamus:
#labsforlife #safetyandwelfare #labsofthefuture