Finally! It’s #WorkersWednesday again!
This means every wednesday, an employee of the Tentamus Group is introduced in this category. Today, we would like to tell you a little bit more about Aline and her work. She is the Head of Administration at our laboratory for coffee, tea and honey, QSI.
You & Tentamus
1. Please introduce yourself briefly and tell us in which department you work.
My name is Aline and I´m the head of administration at QSI. I have degree as Técnico Superior en Laboratorio de Análisis y Control de Calidad from Spain, Granada. I started working for QSI in 2011.
2. How does your daily workday look like?
Emails, emails, emails and phone, phone, phone… in between I´m organizing everything around the department of administration.
3. Can you remember your first week here? How did you find it at your new workplace?
I got many new impressions and learned a lot about honey. Everyone warmly welcomed me into the team.
4. What do you like most about your job?
Diversity of tasks, the communication with clients and colleagues. Also I like to be part of our team that makes food safer.
5. What would you tell potential applicants?
Even if there is apparently so many things to learn, stay calm. It´s worth it.
6. What superpower would make your work more enjoyable?
Time traveling – so I could send the results to the customers before they even realised they wanted to order them.
These 3 hashtags describe me best:
#humorously #thoroughness #communicative
My 3 hashtags to Tentamus:
#sciencelife #foodsafety #labsofthefuture