With its global network, the Tentamus Group ensures its clients the best support and guidance concerning the different requirements and regulation of maximum amounts. To further expand this network and increase the speed and flexibility to react upon our customers’ requests, we are pleased to welcome our newest addition: Tentamus Rotterdam.
Pesticides (or plant protection products) are most commonly used to ensure the health of crops by preventing the onset of disease or pest infestations. Globally, there are more than 1.000 licensed ingredients concentrating on the various compounds.
Utilising pesticides to protect food and feed can result in pesticide residues being found in crop; posing a risk for the public health. To ensure consumer safety, the legislator controls the maximum amount for pesticide residues in the ordinance Nr. 396/2005. The worldwide trade of raw material based on plant material is dependent on adhering to the maximum residue limits (MRL).
Tentamus Group – competence centres:
With state-of-the-art residue analysis (recording of more than 650 pesticide-ingredients with GC, GC-MS, GC-MS/MS and LC-MS/MS), accredited laboratories with ISO/IEC 17025, QS-authorisation (bilacon, AgriParadigma& LAB), member of the RELANA®-circle/ BNN-membership (bilacon), 24h-analysis, 6h-analysis for more than 350 contaminants.
- bilacon (Germany): Karsten Ott, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LAB (Spain): Javier Martinez, email@example.com
- QTS (UK): Chris Murr, Chris@qtsanalytical.com
- AgriParadigma (Italy): Barbara Belosi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CFL (USA): Mr. Cornel Cerbu, email@example.com
- Tentamus Shanghai (China): John Wang, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tentamus Rotterdam (Holland): Mr. Roy Sperling, email@example.com
You want to be sure? Please do not hesitate to contact our expert:
Dr. Yvonne Pfeifer
An der Industriebahn 5
tel. +49 30/206 038 164