Tentamus is an international company with more than 1,600 employees at 35 locations worldwide in the sector of monitoring services, food, feed, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. The decentralized structure of labaratories offers the highest operational standart of flexability and completes the captive service-mind.
Are you pursuing a degree in the broad world of IT or Mathematics? Do you have the intellect, experience and curiosity for a fast-track internship or part time with an industry leader? Our LIMS Students Job might be the perfect stop for you to get hands-on experience in a leading life science testing company with the prospect to stay on board after the internship.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Supporting the development of essential applications and modules in cooperation with internal clients
- Managing soltutions for lab software, optimizing software applications and processes at the laboratories , ajustments for our own and our clients requirements
- Creating and updating of documentations ans process descriptions
Your Basic Qualifications
- You are still studiying or just finished your studies with technical specialization or a comparable education
- Programming knwoledge in relevent languages e.g. JAVA, HTML, XML and SQL
- Experiences with project management, requirement analysis, customizing an programming, test and ticket systems are an advantage
- English skills (written and spoken)
- Challenging tasks, a motivated team and a long-term perspective in a healthy, owner-managed family business
- Flat hierarchies and a very family-conscious working atmosphere
- Individual further training offers (Tentamus Academy) and the possibility of helping to shape the growth of a medium-sized family business
- Joint team events and leisure activities
You are interested? Please address your application at firstname.lastname@example.org