Tentamus Group is a global product and safety firm with a core presence in Europe, Israel, China, Japan and North America. Tentamus tests and consults on products involving the human body with strong focus on food, nutraceuticals and cosmetics. Tentamus is represented in over 72 locations worldwide with more than 3,500 highly trained staff members.
Tentamus North America, part of Tentamus Group, is seeking a strong Sr. IT Administrator with a proven track record maintaining IT systems, diagnosing/fixing technical issues, consulting with end users with multiple platforms.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Grand Prairie, TX, USA
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Support and shape the global Tentamus IT environment: PCs, Systems, Network, Security, VOIP
- Be part of a team responsible to manage, integrate, upgrade, and improve the Tentamus North America IT infrastructure
- Consult and support the Tentamus North American laboratories in their daily IT challenges
- Manage and execute multiple local and remote IT projects, including outside vendors management
- Maintain documentation, manuals, knowledge base, end-users training
- Server, Applications, or Network certifications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field preferred
- 5-10 years’ progressive IT experience.
- Server Administration, Windows and Linux, Virtualization, VMware and Hyper-V
- Networking, Switches, Routers, VPN, Firewalls, Wireless, Security, Cisco, HP, Meraki
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Desktop and Helpdesk Support including mobile devices
- Microsoft Office and Open source office applications
- Cloud based applications and services
- Image deployment, patching, updating, software distribution
- Telecommunications including VOIP and infrastructure
- Traffic analysis, Services monitoring, Systems audit
- Experience in running Microsoft and Linux Servers in multi-domain and virtual environments
- Experience working with ticketing systems, automatic monitoring, software distribution
- Experienced in network protocols, routing, WAN optimization
- Experience with VPN, certificates, electronic signatures, scripting
- Experience with Telecom and IP phone systems
- Experience in managing different kinds of IT requirements and controlling third party suppliers
- This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Occasional weekends, evening, and night hours required
- Travel to other Tentamus sites is required and may be frequent.
- May also require travel to tradeshows, meetings and seminars.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and low-cost benefits package
- Industry stability
- Company that is growing
- Challenging tasks, a motivated team and a long-term perspective in a healthy, owner-managed family business
- Flat hierarchies and a very family-conscious working environment
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance