One Scientific have over 25 years of experience offering a comprehensive range of food microbiological, allergen and chemical analysis services to the food, drink and dairy sectors in our modern testing laboratories. We have recently become part of the Tentamus Group and are now part of a group of over 60 laboratories worldwide with around 2,500 highly-trained staff.
Due to continued expansion and growth, One Scientific/Tentamus UK are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to cover new business and to expand revenue within the current client base.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- You will secure new accounts, find leads and develop business within a competitive market whilst maximising the company’s market-share within the Food testing industry. There will be a strong emphasis on building strong customer relationships and maintaining a high level of service to existing clients.
- It would be expected that you would take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, pricing, negotiation and closing along with the recording and reporting of results.
Your Basic Qualifications
- This Business Development role would be a great opportunity for someone with proven Sales experience specifically within a food or related industry / commercial laboratory / laboratory sales.
- They will need to be good at communicating both internally and externally and have experience of presenting to key stakeholders.
- You will need to be centrally positioned in order to be able to visit potential clients throughout the UK and also be available to attend our sites in Bristol and the Midlands regularly.
- A full, clean driving license is also required.
- Competitive salary
- Commission on new business generated on a monthly basis
- Career progression opportunities
- Company car / Car Allowance
If you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast-growing environment and enjoy target-oriented work in a dynamic team, we look forward to receiving your CV (with the note “Sales Manager UK”), stating your availability and salary expectations, to Jenny Horne at firstname.lastname@example.org