Tentamus Group is a global product and safety firm with a core presence in Europe, Israel, China, Japan and North America. Tentamus tests and consults on products involving the human body with strong focus on food, nutraceuticals and cosmetics. Tentamus is represented in over 72 locations worldwide with more than 3,500 highly trained staff members.
Nova Biologicals & Analytical Food Laboratories, part of Tentamus Group, are seeking a strong regional Sales Manager to manage existing accounts, promote and sell microbiology, analytical and nutritional labelling services to the Retail, Food, Pet-food, Supplements and Cosmetics industries.
Nova Biologicals and AFL are seeking a strong:
Location: Austin, Texas (USA)
Your Primary Responsibilities:
In this role, you will actively seek new business opportunities and manage customer satisfaction for existing clients. We need a highly energetic individual with impeccable drive who possesses a proven track record in the successful development and management of an organization’s overall planning and marketing strategies. As an integral team player, you will be responsible for conveying and maintaining a positive image to all external and internal contacts.
- Develops new business opportunities through both cold calling and initiated leads for services offered by the company in Houston, TX and Dallas, TX or any of the 13 locations across North America
- Zoom and meet with clients, build relationships and negotiations
- Review markets to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Work with management to create quarterly/annual sales forecast to exceed budgetary goals
- Research and analysis of potential customers
- Representation at trade association events and meetings
Your Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university in a Science field; or 2-3 years minimum consumer good/ retail/ food processing -related sales preferred or related experience. Similar industry sales experience preferred
- Network of food safety related, or quality assurance contacts preferred
- Cold calling experience at least 1 full year; 3+ years preferred
- Route sales and route management experience
- Must have an excellent understanding of food production and sales.
- Polished presentation skills including PowerPoint presentations and all ancillary materials.
- Experience in selling services desirable
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary + commission
- Comprehensive and low-cost benefits package
- Industry stability
- Company that is growing
- Relaxed and focused atmosphere