Tentamus is a global product and safety group with a core presence in Europe, UK, Israel, China and the USA. Accredited and licensed Tentamus Group tests, audits and consults on all products involving the human body (food & feed, pharmaceuticals & medical, agrochemicals, cosmetics, agriculture & environment and nutraceutical & supplements). Tentamus Group is represented in over 30 locations worldwide.
We are looking for a passionate and open-minded QA tester to join our software developer team and be in charge on planning, design, implementing and executing automated functional test strategies.
- Build test frameworks: You’ll architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration and execution model
- Develop automated testing/productivity tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure maximum utilization.
- Coordinate with development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and releases
- Automate, manage and support user testing.
- Document software issues and test results as part of software validation.
- Experience with writing complex automated tests.
- Experience with performance testing of frontend and backend systems
- Experience in reusing test cases and building automation scripts with latest test automation techniques
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Strong experience in build/understand complex SQL Queries, Data analysis, Data setup and Data validation process
- Strong programming skills in C#, Java, , SQL.
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written), additional languages are an advantage
You are interested? Please address your application at firstname.lastname@example.org