Tentamus is an internationally operating medium-sized company in the field of monitoring services of food, feed, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. The decentralized laboratory structure, spread over several European countries, as well as the USA and China, offers maximum flexibility and completes the company’s service philosophy. We are looking for enthusiastic team players, who live their own responsibility, who make courageous, well-thought-out decisions and sometimes jump boldly into the cold water.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Consultation with colleagues in the laboratories and supporting with technical problems
- Answer and process personal, telephone and written inquiries from users
- Manage ticket dispatching in the Request Tracker System (web-based and via e-mail)
- Creation and update of documentation and process descriptions
- Training of new employees
Your Basic Qualifications
- Successfully completed training in the area of computer science or system integration
- Several years of professional experience in the field of service desk, 1st level support in a group
- Very good knowledge in dealing with ITIL-compliant and working with ticket systems.
- Programming skills and experience with Crystal Report is a plus.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently as required
- Organizational and implementation strength
- Very strong communication and customer orientation skills
- High flexibility and willingness to travel (20%)
- German and English knowledge in spoken and written
- Challenging tasks and a long-term perspective in a healthy owner-managed family business
- A motivated team, flat hierarchies and a very family-conscious working environment
- Individual further education offers (Tentamus Academy) and the opportunity to help shape the growth of a medium-sized family business
- Joint team events and recreational opportunities
You are interested? Please address your application at firstname.lastname@example.org