Tentamus is an internationally operating medium-sized company in the field of monitoring services of food, feed, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. The decentralized laboratory structure, spread over several European countries, as well as the USA and China, offers maximum flexibility and completes the company’s service philosophy. We are looking for enthusiastic team players, who live their own responsibility, who make courageous, well-thought-out decisions and sometimes jump boldly into the cold water.
Location: Berlin, Germany
Your Primary Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have more than 3 years’ experience working as a software project manager. You will need a solid technical background, with an understanding or hands on experience in software development and web technologies.
- You work closely with developers and the technical project manager to build solutions
- Create JIRA tickets and ensure that the requirements are clear and get delivered
- Create functional specifications, project / release plans, and roadmaps.
- You help with key team-, org-, and company-wide initiatives.
- Testing solutions and ensuring that everything works
- Collaborate with engineering teams to design, scope, and build features
Your Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred; background or degree in a scientific fields a plus.
- Professional experience in project management as well as knowledge in requirements analysis, customizing and programming, trial-testing or ticket systems are an advantage.
- Ability to understand and specify user requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to meet short deadlines & multi-task in a fast-paced work environment with little direct supervision.
- Ability to document technical work and processes
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures and approaches
- Knowledge of any modern Client/Server ERP System beneficial
- Knowledge of any Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) a plus
- High flexibility and willingness to travel 20-25%
Who you are:
- You have strong communication skills
- You’re fluent in English and German.
- You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach.
- You have the enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology.
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork.
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things.
- You’re able to organize and work with multiple projects and keep deadlines.
- Challenging tasks and a long-term perspective in a healthy owner-managed family business
- A motivated team, flat hierarchies and a very family-conscious working environment
- Individual further education offers (Tentamus Academy) and the opportunity to help shape the growth of a medium-sized family business
- Joint team events and recreational opportunities
If you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast-growing environment and enjoy target-oriented work in a dynamic team, we look forward to receiving your complete documents (with the note “IT administration”), stating your availability and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org