Tentamus is a global product and safety group with a core presence in Europe, UK, Israel, China and the USA. Accredited and licensed Tentamus Group tests, audits and consults on all products involving the human body (food & feed, pharmaceuticals & medical, agrochemicals, cosmetics, agriculture & environment and nutraceutical & supplements). Tentamus Group is represented in over 30 locations worldwide.
We are looking for an IT Manager to join the Tentamus location in North America, ideally based on the east coast (Virginia or New Jersey).
Primary Responsibilities :
- Support us to shape our global Tentamus IT environment
- Manage, run, improve and develop the Tentamus North America IT
- Responsible to consult and support our American laboratories in daily IT challenges
- Responsible for IT projects as well as daily IT tasks
- Experience in running Microsoft and Linux Servers in multidomain and virtual environments
- Experience working with ticketsystems, automatic monitoring, software distribution
- Experienced in network protocols, routing, WAN optimiziation
- Experience with VPN, certificates, electronic signatures, scripting
- Experience in managing different kinds of IT requirements and controlling third party suppliers
If you’re interested, please address your application at email@example.com. We are looking forward hearing from you!