Tentamus Group is a global product and safety firm with a core presence in Europe, UK, Israel, China and the USA. Tentamus tests and consults on products involving the human body with strong focus on food, nutraceuticals and cosmetics. Tentamus is represented in over 40 locations worldwide, including 4 locations in the UK, with more than 2,000 highly-trained staff members.
Your role and responsibilities
- Responsible for IT strategy and IT delivery related to usability, functions/features, and customer experience
- Member of the senior IT management team developing key IT strategies and standards for the group in alignment with the core business strategies
- Proactively advice and identify IT investments to maximize utilization and opportunities to extend the globally/regional IT leverage
- Providing a visionary approach to business/technology opportunities as well as a detailed, methodical involvement for daily management of applications.
- Manage IT budget and cost effectiveness of area of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in running Microsoft and Linux Servers in multi-domain and virtual environments
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under tight deadlines, and handle changing priorities.
- Ability to work directly with middle to senior management team
- Ability to understand and implement new technology
- Ability to lead and work in a team efficiently
If you are interested in working in a fast moving, diverse and challenging role with Tentamus Group, based in Derby, UK please email: email@example.com to submit your CV with your salary expectation!