Based in Berlin
Tentamus Group is a global product and safety firm with a core presence in Europe, Israel, Greater China and North America. Tentamus tests and consults on products involving the human body with strong focus on food/ agriculture, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. Tentamus is represented in over 50 locations worldwide with more than 2,500 highly-trained staff members.
The intern identifies, reviews and supports the senior engineering team. Works with multiple departments including but not limited to: Lean Leadership, Operations and QA to improve existing equipment, systems and processes, to increase throughput as well as efficiency to decrease operational costs and/or improve quality.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Assist in providing improvement and sustaining engineering support for existing lines working with Operations and outside Vendors to create methods/process to improve output, work flow, space requirements and equipment layout.
- Assist in initiating equipment modifications to improve productivity and product quality and work with vendors to coordinate the development and production.
- Work with senior management to establish project timeliness, project justification, and budget forecasts.
Your Basic Qualifications
- Some classes / degree, preferably in Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or related field of discipline.
- Interest in the planning, design and production support of automation equipment is a plus.
- Must be able to work alone and on teams with good interpersonal and leadership qualities to get assigned tasks completed in a timely manner.
- Challenging tasks and a long-term perspective in a healthy owner-managed family business
- A motivated team, flat hierarchies and a very family-conscious working environment
- Individual further education offers (Tentamus Academy) and the opportunity to help shape the growth of a medium-sized family business
- Joint team events and recreational opportunities
If you are interested in working in a fast moving, diverse and challenging role with Tentamus Group in Berlin/Germany please email: email@example.com to submit your CV with your salary expectation!