Tentamus Group is a global product and safety firm with a core presence in Europe, UK, Israel, China and the USA. Tentamus tests and consults on products involving the human body with strong focus on food, nutraceuticals and cosmetics. Tentamus is represented in over 50 locations worldwide with more than 2,500 highly-trained staff members.
In line with the Company’s growth, Tentamus is looking for a Corporate HR Manager/ Director to lead the team. This leadership role has a strategic component, but is also very hands-on, serving as a business partner to executive leaders as well as being responsible for the full spectrum of HR services. This is a great opportunity to define and modernize HR. This position will also be responsible to supervising additional HR personnel.
Job Title: HR Manager/ Director, North America
Location: Grand Prairie, Texas
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Lead the development and implementation of talent acquisition strategies.
- Serve as a close business partner with departmental leaders on all HR matters.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending HR policies and procedures reflecting the company’s culture.
- Drive continuous process improvement and simplification activities within HR. Modernize utilizing systems such as HRIS.
- Provide subject matter leadership by coaching and developing the frontline HR team.
Your Basic Qualifications
- Strong generalist background with advanced level of knowledge and understanding in key
- areas of organizational effectiveness, change management and facilitation
- Expertise in core HR areas: employee relations, talent acquisition, compensation, training /
- development, benefits, payroll and employment law
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Comfortable in a variety of settings and
- speaking to all levels of employees from the front line to executives.
- Proven ability to create consensus, influence change and move others toward a common goal
- Skilled in developing high performing teams
- Prefer start-up, growth organization and enterprise level experience
- Experience with Talent Planning, Transition and Change Management and Organizational
- Ability to be flexible and adapt with change
- Demonstrated ability to meet short deadlines & multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- with little direct supervision.
- Strong communication, influencing and consultation skills
- Strong team work and matrix management abilities
- High level of discretion to confidential material you will be handling
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, HR or a related area
- 2 years’ additional experience in lieu of a degree
- 5-7 years’ relevant HR work experience
- SPHR/PHR/SHRM Certification preferred.
- Travel is not expected but may occasionally occur for educational/career development purposes.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Challenging tasks and a long-term perspective in a healthy owner-managed family business
- A motivated team, flat hierarchies and a very family-conscious working environment
- Individual further education offers (Tentamus Academy) and the opportunity to help shape the growth of a medium-sized family business
- Joint team events and recreational opportunities
If you are interested in working in a fast moving, diverse and challenging role with Tentamus Group in Grand Prairie/Texas please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your CV with your salary expectation!