Tentamus Group is a global product and safety firm with a core presence in Europe, UK, Israel, China and the USA. Tentamus tests and consults on products involving the human body with strong focus on food, nutraceuticals and cosmetics. Tentamus is represented in over 40 locations worldwide with more than 1,600 highly-trained staff members.
We are looking for an Equipment Test Technician to join the BDC Laboratories location in North America, based in Wheat Ridge, CO. This position reports to the Director of Quality Operations.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Perform Functional System Testing and Calibration for standard and custom systems prior to shipment
- Interpret schematics and engineering drawings for manufacturing and assembly
Assist in mechanical and electrical assembly of testing equipment as needed
Maintain inventory of manufacturing assemblies and parts
- Maintain RMA program
- Remote customer support and field service
- Support supply chain management by checking specifications for incoming parts
Your Basic Qualifications
- Experience: 2+ years of mechanical/electrical assembly. Experience with equipment testing and calibration a plus.
- Must be proficient with computers and troubleshooting software
- Natural aptitude for mechanical technology and desire to work in a “hands-on” environment
- Excellent manual dexterity with the ability to work with small parts and assemblies
- Experience with troubleshooting electronics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience with LabVIEW and SolidWorks a plus
- Must be highly organized, self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
Must be able to focus on attention to detail and accuracy
Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Challenging tasks and a long-term perspective in a healthy owner-managed family business
- A motivated team, flat hierarchies and a very family-conscious working environment
- Individual further education offers (Tentamus Academy) and the opportunity to help shape the growth of a medium-sized family business
- Joint team events and recreational opportunities
- Full benefits package, including medical, 401(k) and voluntary benefits.
- Paid time off including paid holidays.
If you are interested in working in a fast moving, diverse and challenging role with Tentamus Group in North America please visit our Indeed page: https://www.indeedjobs.com/tentamus-north-america
to submit your resume with your salary expectation!