Tentamus Group is a global product and safety firm. Tentamus tests and consults on products involving the human body with strong focus on food, supplements, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics. Tentamus is represented in over 80 locations worldwide with more than 3,000 highly trained staff members.
Location: Berlin, Germany
We are looking for a Business Process Manager, with experience in lean management to support our business growth by designing our new end to end to end processes impacting customer relationship management, laboratories’ operational performance and administrative processes. As a BPM, you will standardize the processes for the group’s laboratories and you will take part in the definition of an applicative tool designed to satisfy the needs of the production units, the follow up of the clients, the management of administration and finance.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements into applicable process description i.e., understand and analyze all business requirements, model pertinent solutions dedicated to the fluid organization of the laboratories in respect of their optimized cost effectiveness and business complexity
- Provide improvement and sustaining support for existing lines working with Operations and outside Vendors to create methods/ process to improve output, workflow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Interact with key partners and external vendors as part of the cross-functional team developing detailed requirements, specifications of the systems and processes
- During the deployment phases within Tentamus sites: realize pre-action analyses in collaboration with local Business Process Champions, and later identify the impact of new implemented applications onto current existing solutions and propose transition plans if needed
Your Skills & Abilities
- You have a successful experience in a similar position in managing projects or equivalent responsibilities
- A plus would be skills in business process or project management and knowledge in the areas of Lean, Six Sigma or Black Belt
- Must be able to present ideas in a clear and concise manner to gain approval from various levels of the organization
- You have good German and English skills
- At Tentamus, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility)
- A launch pad into various senior management opportunities – within the many business lines of Tentamus globally – or into the management hierarchy in our different corporate functions
- The opportunity to grow your technical and management skills in a demanding, fast growing organization
- Participate in Tentamus global management program “Tentamus Academy”
If this position sounds appealing to you, Tentamus will be pleased to hear from you. Please send your CV, state “Business Process” (subject line), your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.