Tentamus Group is a global product and safety firm with a core presence in Europe, UK, Israel, China, Japan, India and the USA. Tentamus tests and consults on products involving the human body with strong focus on food, nutraceuticals and cosmetics. Tentamus is represented in over 65 locations worldwide with more than 2,500 highly-trained staff members. This position reports to the CEO of Tentamus North America.
Location: Decatur, IL, USA
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Overseeing and management of the EPL division’s day to day operation in terms of revenue and profit growth
- Managing performance of the EPL division in relation to business development targets
- Interacting with other divisions, facilities and locations of the Employer and its affiliates and parent companies, both inside and outside the United States
- Regularly reporting to the Company and Tentamus management personnel on business performance
Your Basic Qualifications
- Demonstrated success in growing revenue in competitive contract testing laboratory industry
- Understanding of agricultural, feed and food testing industries
- Bachelor’s, Masters or PhD in Science Field with business experience or MBA with knowledge of Contract Analytical Testing Industry
- 5-10 years demonstrated success in building business
- This job operates in a various office environment, including technology closets and rooms, warehouses, garages, basements and attics.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, testers, tools.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Occasional weekends, evening, and night hours required
- Travel to other Tentamus sites is required and may be frequent.
- May also require travel to trade shows, customer meetings and seminars.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Challenging tasks, a motivated team and a long-term perspective in a healthy, owner-managed family business
- Flat hierarchies and a very family-conscious working atmosphere
- Individual further training offers (Tentamus Academy) and the possibility of helping to shape the growth of a medium-sized family business
- Joint team events and leisure activities
You are interested? Please address your application at email@example.com