Tentamus Group is a global product and safety firm with a core presence in Europe, UK, Israel, China, Taiwan and the USA. Tentamus tests and consults on products involving the human body with strong focus on food, nutraceuticals and cosmetics and is represented in over 35 locations worldwide with more than 1,600 highly-trained staff members.
This role will suit candidates with at least some experience in low-level analysis by GCMS or LCMS. Experience in the analysis of Pesticide Residues would be highly regarded. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Prepare, conduct and document all phases of Residue Analytical Testing according to protocol, guidelines and Sponsor requirements.
- Protocol review, sample preparation, wet chemistry and instrumental analytics, raw data documentation, data evaluation and aggregation, report preparation
- Accurately prepare all solutions needed for analysis
- Assure accurate and complete collection of study data
- Maintain a clean working environment in the laboratory including washing of glassware
- Training and supervision of laboratory staff members in the use of equipment, machinery and/or vehicles
Your Basic Qualifications
- Ability to conduct all experimental phases of Residue Analytical studies, including sample homogenisation, preparation, extraction, purification and instrumental analysis
- Good understanding of the underlying principles of Instrumental Analytics
- Ability to acquire and interpret relevant information for analytical methods
- Excellent weighing and pipetting skills
- Familiarity with MS office (Word, Excel), Analytical Instrument Software, Databases
- Willingness to learn new skills, well organized, capable of adapting to a broad spectrum of responsibilities and able to maintain meticulous and accurate records
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work outside standard business hours, according to team/business workloads
- Challenging tasks, a motivated team and a long-term perspective in a healthy, owner-managed family business
- Flat hierarchies and a very family-conscious working atmosphere
- Individual further training offers (Tentamus Academy) and the possibility of helping to shape the growth of a medium-sized family business
- Joint team events and leisure activities
If you are interested in working in a fast moving, diverse and challenging role with Tentamus Group in Berlin/Germany please email: email@example.com to submit your CV with your salary expectation!